Nexus One Interesting WiFi Problems

This is a discussion on Nexus One Interesting WiFi Problems within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Yeah I'm starting to thin the router could be at fault here and not allowing the N1 to do much on the internet.. I will ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nexus One Interesting WiFi Problems

Yeah I'm starting to thin the router could be at fault here and not allowing the N1 to do much on the internet.. I will try as I said to find another wireless to use and see if the net works fine.

But if the same problems exist then I guess it could be somethign with the phone

Ok another update, gave it a rest last night and now i reinstalled wifi fixer and the market place seems to work fine.

But Facebook, browser and leaderboards do not work at all. Is ist strange that only the Market place works and nothing else with wifi?

[PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Nope that didnt do anything. I've Opened the Wirless with no password and its still the same..

I honestly don't know what setting on my router could be giving it limited internet access? I mean before having it disconnected it worked fine..

I had pressed the Reset button on my Router re put in all the settings that needed to be put in and that's when the problems arose with the wireless on it

Quote Originally Posted by Grathius View Post
    Nope that didnt do anything. I've Opened the Wirless with no password and its still the same..

I honestly don't know what setting on my router could be giving it limited internet access? I mean before having it disconnected it worked fine..

I had pressed the Reset button on my Router re put in all the settings that needed to be put in and that's when the problems arose with the wireless on it
    Did you try putting your WPA Encryption back on and then going into those Wifi Settings for the Connection and under Security, Choose WPA/WPA2 PSK instead of Auto?
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Also IMO every time you change settings on your Router, its probably a good idea to forget the connection in your wifi settings on the phone and scan again.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Done done and done dude.. Changed the Encryption to everythign I can and still nothing. Forgot the network each time and still nothing.

When I had the Wirless to Open with no Password at all Facebook App started working fine i could load my news feeed and everything but then once i went back to WEP it stopped working with only the marketplace working..

Have to try hard to get a nother wirless happening to check it out!

Is your N1 Rooted?
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Quote Originally Posted by SliceBurgSlim View Post
    Is your N1 Rooted?
    Nope the phoen isn't available in Australia yet. So if i root it and it stuffs up im in hot water and that was good money down the drain..

It's no biggy that it doesn't work as i only use the wifi in my house to download apps and that but i would like to get it working here.. just in case it doesn't work else where and i stress about that!

Just a update. I am having the same issue and the Security type "Auto" seems to be back the moment you click save with your pre defined security.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links