mileage app disappears from device after 16 days w

This is a discussion on mileage app disappears from device after 16 days w within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; A Mileage app I installed the second day after receiving the device was working just fine. Today I went to fill up and lo and ...

Thread: mileage app disappears from device after 16 days w

Unhappy mileage app disappears from device after 16 days w

A Mileage app I installed the second day after receiving the device was working just fine. Today I went to fill up and lo and behold no app on home-screen where it was residing and it completely disappeared from the device as well. I did not delete it nor alter it in any way. Went to the market and it was not in my downloads. Has anyone else had this problem? And also does anyone have any idea what could have caused this to occur? Any and all comments would be appreciated.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

maybe it was just a trial

No it was not a trial as it is a free app. I had the same app on my My Touch and never had a problem with it. It just disappeared!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know that this is what happened to you but this happened to me.

I was on T-mobile. Canceled them and went back to At&t. When I put my ATT sim card in after a couple of days I noticed an app I had kept asking me if I wanted to update. But when I clicked on yes it would go to the market and couldn't find the app. the app is called "Where" I used it almost everyday. I still do but can't get any up dates. The app has completely disappeared from the market. Odd things happen huh?

I hope you can find yours..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Google Nexus One Froyo
    Rooted ~ CM 6RC3~ CM6.0 N1~ Nightlies ~
    Was Using~ eViL's NXSense v.1.21.3 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink
    Was Using~ MicroMod's 2.12 Desire SuperHybrid
    Was Using~ MicroMod's Gingerbread CM7 Custom ROM v1.2 (DT's-Ap2Ext,Bat%,Themed
    Was Using ~ BlackDroid's Nexus One - UD 3.1.0Rom
    Was Using ~ CM 7 Gingerbread Green or Blue ExtremeMod ROM
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links