no outgoing calls on nexus one using GV number

This is a discussion on no outgoing calls on nexus one using GV number within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; i was using gv to make all my calls on my nexus one. all of a sudden it no longer works. everything else works fine(gv ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: no outgoing calls on nexus one using GV number

Exclamation no outgoing calls on nexus one using GV number

i was using gv to make all my calls on my nexus one. all of a sudden it no longer works. everything else works fine(gv mail, gv incoming calls, tmobile in/out calls, etc.) i get all my messages on gv with no problem. i think there is a connection issue with my phone and gv, not sure. all i get when i make a call is "we are unable to complete this call, please try again, we apologize for the incomvenience". I am trying to avoid doing a factory reset. the google outgoing call issue is the only thing wrong with my phone. please help!! Thanks in advance.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I've been getting this too..first it was intermittent, now I can't complete a call, with the same announcement. I haven't had the time to bother troubleshooting it yet. Would appreciate any insight!

no outgoin calls google voice nexus one

Yeah bruh, I'm bout to do the factory reset, but I really don't want to. I tweek a lot on my phone to get it the way I like and I hate starting over. I'm at a loss though and I need the GV to work

My first incomplete call was about a month ago, and I didn't think much of it. The second time about a week later, it failed again, redialed, failed, redialed failed, so I went ahead and called w/o GV. The next day, I called w/ GV again, and it failed with the message. I rebooted the the phone, no joy. I've been using my regular number ever since. Still get my transcribed emails, but just can't call anyone directly. That's my story, and I'm sticking with it!

THE CRAzy thing is that no one is doing anything about it. its urking me bigtime!! is there a google tech we can contact to handle this. it sucks having a GOOGLE nexus one and cant use GOOGLE voice. CRAZY!!

Have you tried uninstalling GV and reinstalling it?
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Yup. I uninstalled the update. My phone came pre-installed with GV so I can't completely remove the app-i don't think??

Quote Originally Posted by OGLETREESTUDIOS View Post
    Yup. I uninstalled the update. My phone came pre-installed with GV so I can't completely remove the app-i don't think??
    Yeah, Im not sure either. I have not tried. I just know they released a new version yesterday, so I wasnt sure if it was the full version or just an update.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Yup. I uninstalled the update. My phone came pre-installed with GV so I can't completely remove the app-i don't think?? I did the factory reset, and it still dosn't work. CRAZY!!

No problems here with my N1 with latest GV. I wouldn't have an answer to this problem. But I would suggest doing a soft reboot of your phone then reinstalling the update.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links