My N1 calendar will not sync automatically.

This is a discussion on My N1 calendar will not sync automatically. within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I'm not sure if I had this problem before up upgraded to Froyo 2.2, because prior to that, I was synchronizing with my employers Exchange ...

Thread: My N1 calendar will not sync automatically.

My N1 calendar will not sync automatically.

I'm not sure if I had this problem before up upgraded to Froyo 2.2, because prior to that, I was synchronizing with my employers Exchange server.

But, now that I am off to start a new job, I would like some synchronization between the calendars on all my other devices.

So, I can get Google Calendar to Sync with the Outlook on my PC, and with the Calendar on my Macbook. But I cannot get it to automatically sync with my Nexus One. Every time something changes, I have to go into the settings, stop the synchronization, take away the visibility, and hit OK. Then everything disappears from my calendar.

Then, I have to go back in and turn on visibility and synchronization again, and all the changes show up.

Am I being too impatient? It there a place to set the Sync interval? I tried waiting 4 hours, but it never happened automatically.

Help! I really need this for my new job I'm starting tomorrow!

Cheers

Bimmer

By the way, I absolutely Love my Nexus One! :nexusx: Even more so now with Froyo on it!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Under accounts and sync settings, do you have both background data and auto-sync checked? and does it show your gmail sync is on? That's all I've ever had to do to get it to work.

Nexus One Stopped Syncing with Google Calendar/Contacts

Quote Originally Posted by Maris View Post
    Under accounts and sync settings, do you have both background data and auto-sync checked? and does it show your gmail sync is on? That's all I've ever had to do to get it to work.
    Yea, I've checked all the obvious settings. Tried to force a sync with iGoogle options; still no joy. It was working just fine for a month or so, then just stopped.

Guess Google has major problems with it's 'cloud' approach. No oncer companies are staying away.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links