After Froyo 2.2 update - Browser not loading page <Please Help>

This is a discussion on After Froyo 2.2 update - Browser not loading page <Please Help> within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I have updated to Froyo and my browser can't seem to work any longer. It can load the page. This includes the original Browser, Dolphin ...

Thread: After Froyo 2.2 update - Browser not loading page <Please Help>

After Froyo 2.2 update - Browser not loading page <Please Help>

I have updated to Froyo and my browser can't seem to work any longer. It can load the page. This includes the original Browser, Dolphin and Skyfire. Opera Mini works fine. My favourite browser is Skyfire and would like to be able to use it. Is someone out there facing the same issue? Please let me know what I should do to solve this? Thanks in advance.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Try to clear all history and cache in the browser, and also go to the settings within the apps screen, an clear all data there too.

It appears clearing caches is a fix for a few problems in Froyo. Google should be telling people this stuff before release to avoid problems!

[EDIT]
    oh wait... we're not suppose to have Froyo yet are we. :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyphoenix View Post
    Try to clear all history and cache in the browser, and also go to the settings within the apps screen, an clear all data there too.
    I have tried below:
    1. Cleared all History, Cache, Form Data, Cookies in the browser settings
    2. Went to 'Manage Application', selected the apps and chose Manage Space and Clear Cache

After doing all the above, my browser still can't work.
    Is there something i have done wrongly?
    Any other way to solve this besides clearing all history and cache?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links