Video recording restarts the phone

This is a discussion on Video recording restarts the phone within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; The way I did it was, I was on stock 2.1 with a broken video camera. I downloaded that zip file that's posted above and ...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Video recording restarts the phone

The way I did it was, I was on stock 2.1 with a broken video camera. I downloaded that zip file that's posted above and put it on the root of my SD card. Went into recovery and flashed from zip and restarted. All pf my settings and files were there since the OS wasn't really touched, and my camera was working flawlessly.

Hi

I have the exact same problem on the new Cyanogen alpha rom (2.2) that went out today.
    Will this Radio thing will work for me too?
    Or do you know what shall I do?

Thanks in advance

I tried flashing my antenna and I still have the same issue. My about screen says I have baseband verfsion 32.26.00.24U_4.04.00.03_2
    Build number FRF91
    But video still crashes my entire phone and force-reboots it.

If you're on FRF91, then you shouldn't have any problems with the latest radio, in fact, you supposed to have it. We were having problems because we were using the latest radio with 2.1. So just update your radio to latest version (32.36.00.28U_4.06.00.12_7) with your FRF91 and you should be fine.

thanks; can anyone point me to the radio-only update zip?

Edit: Oh I guess there's a link earlier in this thread for http://files.androidspin.com/downloa...ther/RESOURCE/

so the latest is http://files.androidspin.com/downloa...06.00.12_7.zip

good luck. let us know if it works out

Yup. When I updated to unofficial froyo I opted to not upgrade the radio. After flashing radio only to the latest, video recording works fine again. I guess because it accesses the GPS info to tag.

video camera crash

Quote Originally Posted by blackstar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tony862 View Post
    mine still doesnt work

>Tony: Do a nandroid backup first in case you need to go back to the settings that worked before. Then, go to to this link: Useful links for CM - CyanogenMod Forum

On radio images 4.04.xx.xx_x, select c55116d119e9e30cffc86875dce1a560 and download http://www.androidsp....04.00.03_2.zip and put it in your sd card. The way I did mine was, I had a nandroid backup and restored it via recovery. Go to recovery then just flash it. Good luck!

Hi blackstar, can you step by step to teach me how to do recovery ? where the zip file should save at which directory in sd card ? thank for help... urgent !!

Quote Originally Posted by TT Chong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tony862 View Post
    mine still doesnt work

>Tony: Do a nandroid backup first in case you need to go back to the settings that worked before. Then, go to to this link: Useful links for CM - CyanogenMod Forum

On radio images 4.04.xx.xx_x, select c55116d119e9e30cffc86875dce1a560 and download http://www.androidsp....04.00.03_2.zip and put it in your sd card. The way I did mine was, I had a nandroid backup and restored it via recovery. Go to recovery then just flash it. Good luck!

Hi blackstar, can you step by step to teach me how to do recovery ? where the zip file should save at which directory in sd card ? thank for help... urgent !!
    Nandroid backup first!!!

Download the radio version ^above, put it in the root of your sd card.
    Reboot to recovery mode(when phone is off, hold volume up while pressing power button). You should then be able to see the radio you've just placed in the root of your sd card. Select that, it should install the radio. Whatever you do, do not take out the battery! Make sure you have more than half of battery power.

Quote Originally Posted by TT Chong View Post

Nandroid backup first!!!

Download the radio version ^above, put it in the root of your sd card.
    Reboot to recovery mode(when phone is off, hold volume up while pressing power button). You should then be able to see the radio you've just placed in the root of your sd card. Select that, it should install the radio. Whatever you do, do not take out the battery! Make sure you have more than half of battery power.
    Hi Blackstar,
    when phone is off, hold volume "down" while pressing power button right ? after boot it in, i saw my radio version is 4.02 .02.14. when i press the volume up key, it only can be allow me to select few options which is .. 1) FASTBOOT. 2) RECOVERY. 3)CLEAR STORAGE. 4) SIMLOCK. . When i select #2 RECOVERY, how long can be finish the installation ? (afraid during install might be hang.)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links