My daughter chewed (well she trieD) the base of N1.

This is a discussion on My daughter chewed (well she trieD) the base of N1. within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; and now it wont work. i was hoping that by drying it, it would work again (thought that her droolings did it) but nothing happened. ...

Thread: My daughter chewed (well she trieD) the base of N1.

My daughter chewed (well she trieD) the base of N1.

and now it wont work. i was hoping that by drying it, it would work again (thought that her droolings did it) but nothing happened.

so what happens now

i turn the phone on. the trackball lights up with green flashes, and then it takes me to a boot screen. i should be able to navigate in it with VolumeUp and Down but! the controls wont work. seems it crashes there?

i havent rooted N1, i bought it through ebay ofc :P so i was thinking. open the case and void the warranty? or talk with the seller and send it back if he can take it to htc service?

what do you think? i have the feeling that the trackball base got some dmg and thus works like being pressed all the time, thats why it logs to boot screen?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Is you daughter ok? Do you have any paint chips on the phone where she tried to chew it? If there are, you should worry more about toxins that she may have swallowed.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

ofcourse not, there were no signs of scratching, i think she was trying to eat the trackball or remove it with teeth

i always take care of the various devices to be far from my 2year old daughter but she has a natural talent of ninja climbing :P This one time i forgot my mobile on my pc desk, while talking something really important and serious with my father in law and bam! it happened :/

LOL. I know,man. I have a 3 year old neice and her main goal in life is to play with my phone. No matter where I put it, she tries to climb, crawl, jump, walk on wire to get it.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links