Navigation Sound Not Playing Through Car Dock

This is a discussion on Navigation Sound Not Playing Through Car Dock within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; For some reason the sound for the Navigation is not playing through the speakers on the Car Dock. It's using the phone's speakers. I went ...

Thread: Navigation Sound Not Playing Through Car Dock

Navigation Sound Not Playing Through Car Dock

For some reason the sound for the Navigation is not playing through the speakers on the Car Dock. It's using the phone's speakers. I went to the dock options and selected to play all the sound through the Car Dock. Music will play fine through the Car Dock's speakers. I recently updated to Froyo. Does anyone know what I can do to get the Navigation sound to use the Car Dock's speakers?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Check those small contacts on both units to make sure no crud is causing a short.

Would crud prevent the Navigation Sound from playing but not affect Media Apps?

Quote Originally Posted by chronopc View Post
    Would crud pretend the Navigation Sound from playing but not affect Media Apps?
    Ah, I didn't catch that part...I do recall there were two settings wrt sound when docked..and they were specific to using the docks speakers. Unfortunately, the phone has to be docked to see and test them, and my wife has the car for the next several hours. Hopefully someone with a dock can chime in...

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links