2.2 update

This is a discussion on 2.2 update within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hello all i got a nexus one on a new line but then my brother took it and slap his sim into the phone will ...

Thread: 2.2 update

2.2 update

Hello all

i got a nexus one on a new line but then my brother took it and slap his sim into the phone will i still get the updated with his sim or will i need to slap the origanl sim that came with the phone?

thanks

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Of course you will my friend. The update comes from over the air(ota), which means as long as the phone has internet service, via, 3gcoverage, wifi coverage, it will come. ( when ever that is).
    Quite frankly i'm tired of waiting.

Let's not start the whining and gnashing of teeth that accompanied the delayed release of 2.1 to some other devices that I saw on other fora. For many of us, this will be the first OTA update we've received, and no amount of chest-thumping and bleating will get it to us any faster than Google releases it.

I'm going to be quite strict about any threads that waste time or energy complaining about "where's my 2.2?" They will not be allowed to disrupt our smooth operation here.

are there any official information of when it will come? I wanna 2.2 ((

My touch slide came out yesterday, i got one for my girlfriend.
    I also asked them when that phone would get the 2.2 update, and they told me next week. I looked at my nexus and wanted to cry.

Thanks TONY2MUCH60 for the info. i was also told that the my touch slide was going to get the 2.2 updated neek week. (keeping my finger crossed).

Dude. Get the phone back from your brother! There are rules that shouldn't be broken. It's the 12th Commandment: Thou shall not covet thy Brothers Nexus One!

But to answer your question...you'll still get the update.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links