SD card of nexus one automatically mount when connecting USB to my PC

This is a discussion on SD card of nexus one automatically mount when connecting USB to my PC within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Before, everything was fine, it's annoying I just want to charge my phone, I have to unmount th SD card to continue to listen music... ...

Thread: SD card of nexus one automatically mount when connecting USB to my PC

SD card of nexus one automatically mount when connecting USB to my PC

Before, everything was fine, it's annoying I just want to charge my phone, I have to unmount th SD card to continue to listen music...

Simply, I want to manually mount my SD card when I connect my nexus one (Rogers) to my PC. Where is the option for that?

here the last apps i've installed on my phone:

Aloqa, Layar, Qik, Runstar, Knocking & LauncherPro.

I suspect LauncherPro to be responsible... (i want to be sure before uninstall it, i don't wanna lose my "desktop" setup)

I did not install any apps like automount.

I use at home Ubuntu 10.04 x64 and at work Windows 7 X64

thanks for your help!!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I would also like to know what's causing this. It is disruptive when I plug in my device to charge via usb.

I had launcherpro but uninstalled it. After uninstall, sd card is still automatically mounting when plugged into usb.

I was under suspicion that doubletwist was the cause.

I don't have the issue anymore, launcherpro have released an update since last post. But I just remember that i tried Doubletwist about the sametime and uninstall it...

Thanks for your reply. Yes, the doubleTwist app was causing the sd card to automatically mount each time I plugged in my usb cable. I just uninstalled it and I don't have that issue anymore.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links