Where can I find a replacement battery cover?

This is a discussion on Where can I find a replacement battery cover? within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I discovered a crack in the lens that protects the camera lens and I would like to replace the batter cover. Does anyone know where ...

Thread: Where can I find a replacement battery cover?

Where can I find a replacement battery cover?

I discovered a crack in the lens that protects the camera lens and I would like to replace the batter cover. Does anyone know where I can find this part?

Thanks in advanced!
    :nexusx:

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

FYI, I solved my problem.
    I called the repair number on the Google phone site.

For the sake of helping anyone who may need to fallow these steps I will give a quick run down on my experience.

I called the repair number listed on the site and it only had to make one dial pad selection before I was connected to a friendly voice who struck me as native to America and someone who worked for Google. I explained to her my issue with needing a new battery cover and she asked me if I would mind holding while she contacted an HTC representative. It did take 1-2 minuets but when the HTC rep. picked up the telephone I again was greeted with a friendly English speaking voice that sounded eager to help. It was clear the Google operator communicated my situation well because she was already apologizing for the problem and my information pulled up. I hate it when you get transfered and you have to give all you personal information again only to find they sent you to the wrong department. Again, that was not the case. The hand off what ideal. She placed the order for me and thanked me again. It was peasant and could serve as an example of how these sort of things should be done. The price of the back cover plus shipping was $24, a little steep but doable.

I rated the experience a 5 out of 5

-Nathan

Good to know, both on service and the cover's availability. I saw listings, but no availability at various online stores making the stated price vapor...$24 sounds steep, but not outrageous.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links