Tech Issue/Bug OR Simply General Question

This is a discussion on Tech Issue/Bug OR Simply General Question within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Unfortunately it is too new and I am also too new to know.... Is this a normal, boot menu I normally don't see..OR...is this a ...

Thread: Tech Issue/Bug OR Simply General Question

Tech Issue/Bug OR Simply General Question

Unfortunately it is too new and I am also too new to know.... Is this a normal, boot menu I normally don't see..OR...is this a problem???

But twice in the several times I either turned on or replaced the battery in my new N1, I get this small, rather tiny menu, located in the left hand side of the screen. Sort of to the upper left quadrant to the left

It may have words like boot, safe, hard, If I am not mistaken

Once I just took out the battery and it was fine when I did it again

But it happened again tonight, so I wanted to mention. I assume all is fine, but could someone put my mind at ease saying, 1. yes it is normal, 2. I must have hit this button, 3. To get out of it hit this button

Thanks to anyone who has time to help

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

this menu pops up when you hold down the trackball as you power up your phone. its normal unless your fingers/palm are no where near the trackball, then it may be stuck.

Thanks OddJob, a guy at google said it may also happen when I hold the volume down button down. And that I would have done..I was having a hard time getting the silicone case into the plastic one of The Tough Case by Case-Logic

And I also saw a Robot jumping out of a box..he said that was a Restore screen, but he is not sure what I did to get that.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links