Sound Broken

This is a discussion on Sound Broken within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I've had my Nexus One for about 2 weeks and the sound suddenly seemed to stop working. Playing through the speaker, the audio plays extremely ...

Thread: Sound Broken

Sound Broken

I've had my Nexus One for about 2 weeks and the sound suddenly seemed to stop working. Playing through the speaker, the audio plays extremely quietly and has to be held right to the ear to be heard. Through headphones I only hear static, and just through one of the channels.

I have all the audio settings at max and I downloaded Audio Manager just to be sure.

I'll contact customer service, but I just wanted to check here in case this is a known problem with a known solution, or I'm just missing something obvious.

Oh, and I still have 2.1

Thanks.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I have exactly the same problem with mine, the music just stop and I couldn't use anymore unless I'm using headphones..did you fix it? how much could be? is there any guarantee?? thanks

please tell me anyone about this problem

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links