yet another google syncing issue in China

This is a discussion on yet another google syncing issue in China within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; http://hiapk.com/bbs/thread-278678-1-1.html This worked for me...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: yet another google syncing issue in China

trn

Since afternoon today (Thursday) I have been able to reach my gmail and such again!

China Mobile, Guangzhou

Ok, now for the speculation part of the thread! Any ideas why there was such a long outage?

Quote Originally Posted by odin View Post
    Since afternoon today (Thursday) I have been able to reach my gmail and such again!

China Mobile, Guangzhou

Thank god! me too...China Mobile, Guangzhou

Still, I'm going for the VPN...I can't deal with this kind of drama ones again!

VPN recommendation

I use StrongVPN on my mobile, works fine. The only annoying thing is having to reenter the password every time VPN connection drops.

Quote Originally Posted by Fromm View Post
    Yes me too-_- just yesterday...google account stopped working! I did everything and still its not working on my china mobile or wifi.

Any one know good VPN for android nexus one to recommend please lets us know.

China/Guangzhou

My layman speculation? That maybe the tightening and loosening of certain web service in china has secondary effects on non-targeted services. My suspicion? They are just jerking around with us

Quote Originally Posted by nok123 View Post
    Ok, now for the speculation part of the thread! Any ideas why there was such a long outage?
    Chinese 不称职

which model best for China?

I will be buying a Nexus and using it in China. Should I buy the AT&T or T-Mobile model? Also do those in China now recommend my using EDGE on China Mobile or China Unicom 3G? Hope I can get some help on these issues.

I use an HTC Magic now on 2G China Unicom. The service has been bad lately. What shocked me is that I got a text sms message from a Taiwanese friend but the display showed that it came from an Aussie. Not sure how this is possible.

Thanks

trn
    I bought my Nexus in HK (I would have rather bought in the states though.) I think the T-Mobile version should be better I think, AT&T does some strange stuff about locking the android market.

Unicom 3G network is much better you have to sign up for monthly service. The contract is much more flexible than a US monthly provider but you still have to pay every month even if your home in the states for a few months.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank123 View Post
    I will be buying a Nexus and using it in China. Should I buy the AT&T or T-Mobile model? Also do those in China now recommend my using EDGE on China Mobile or China Unicom 3G? Hope I can get some help on these issues.

I use an HTC Magic now on 2G China Unicom. The service has been bad lately. What shocked me is that I got a text sms message from a Taiwanese friend but the display showed that it came from an Aussie. Not sure how this is possible.

Thanks

China Mobile APN

Hi guys,

I'm in Beijing with a Nexus One.
    just turned China Mobile EDGE network on, it connects but wouldn't provide all APN information automatically.

Is anyone using China Mobile EDGE successfully?
    Do you have to fill the APN manually?

cheers

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links