Text Message Sending Failed, Cannot Resend

This is a discussion on Text Message Sending Failed, Cannot Resend within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; occasionally i have a text message that doesnt get sent. i long press on the message then press send again just to fail once more. ...

Thread: Text Message Sending Failed, Cannot Resend

Text Message Sending Failed, Cannot Resend

occasionally i have a text message that doesnt get sent. i long press on the message then press send again just to fail once more.

signal seems to be ok but no matter how many times i long press and try to resend... it fails.

several times this has happened... i also tried going to airplane mode thinking that the signal is messed up even if the signal indicator says its ok... then it gets stuck saying airplane mode is on... but with the signal bar staying normal.

a reboot fixes it... but after reboot... its in airplane mode. switching it airplane mode back off fixes it.

any ideas why this is happening?

also, whats the best way to resend a text when sending fails? do you just wait? ive tried waiting several times before but it doenst seem to resend itself on its own.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

130+ views???? is it just me? lol. anyone get this also?

Have you tried rebooting the phone? This happened to me before all I did was restart and the problem was fixed

i think sometimes the telecoms stack dies, as i have had it occasionally were I can't send texts or make voicecalls (can't remember if this happens independantly or together). Rebooting phone is the answer. Same if the data connection stops working.

^^^ yeah i know that rebooting works but i was looking for other options. most of my old dumb phones just sent the text out once it reacquires signal.

sometimes a certain message couldnt go out (just short messages) but typing in a new one and sending that one works while the one that got stuck remains stuck forever even after phone calls or texting... even long pressing it and trying to resend doesnt work for just that message... weird.

Go to network operators and reselect your network or automatic, that usually does the trick

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links