Phone Crashes When Answering a Call

This is a discussion on Phone Crashes When Answering a Call within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; So far, it's happened twice in 2 days... I saw a call coming in, swiped the "Answer" bar, and all I heard was a "buzzing" ...

Thread: Phone Crashes When Answering a Call

Phone Crashes When Answering a Call

So far, it's happened twice in 2 days... I saw a call coming in, swiped the "Answer" bar, and all I heard was a "buzzing" sound, then the phone re-booted. Crashing like that is much worse than while playing a game or something, because I lose an important call...

Has this happened to anyone else?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Yes, it did happened to me 2 times in the first 2 weeks, but since then I never got this problem!

However there is also problems like the phone restarting "rebooting" it self for no reason! or just it turns off! like today for the first time for me! and I tried to turn it on, but it didn't work, I had to remove the battery to make it work!

Same problem from the very start! The phone just hangs on random incoming calls; sometimes power button solves the problem, but usually only replacing a battery fixes the issue :-(... upgraded from 2.1 to 2.2 Froyo adn tehn to the next build. Alas, no difference - must be a hardware issue

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links