Sound issue (phone ring)

This is a discussion on Sound issue (phone ring) within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; For some reason, there is no sound for incoming phone calls on my Nexus One. No problems with any other notifications such as SMS or ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sound issue (phone ring)

Cool Sound issue (phone ring)

For some reason, there is no sound for incoming phone calls on my Nexus One. No problems with any other notifications such as SMS or email. Ringer and Media volume are at max level, I tried everything, but failed to fix the issue

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

When you go to select the different sounds for ringtones and select them, do you hear anything then? Maybe there is a problem with the sound you selected?

Nexus One incoming ring issues

Nope, no problem with the ringtones. I tried changing them several times, but the result is the same. I tried to set the phone on "vibrate", but still nothing happens. I believe it's a Froyo 2.2 issue, I saw on another forum that someone else has exactly the same problem

Quote Originally Posted by 818hi View Post
    For some reason, there is no sound for incoming phone calls on my Nexus One. No problems with any other notifications such as SMS or email. Ringer and Media volume are at max level, I tried everything, but failed to fix the issue
    Wow, I thought I was alone on this one.

But turns out, you have the same issue as mine. Started happening yesterday morning. Tried un-installing all apps since day before yday. But sound for incoming calls is still mute with zero vibration.

Yes, tried to go into all settings and ringtone works fine there, even makes sound when u move the slider left or right. But call my number and same thing, no sound for incoming calls.

Strangely, every other notification is working just fine. sms, warnings, alarms etc etc.

Any help to fix this would be appreciated. I'm on Froyo nexus one

Smile problem fixed (for now)

At first, after resetting my phone, this problem was fixed. After I restored all backed up applications, the same thing happened again. Then I went ahead and removed several "suspect" applications (one of them is "SPC" - Super Private Conversation) to isolate the culprit. After removing those applications my phone works fine... for now.

same problem! Over 2 weeks on Froyo with no problems and here we are. My suspect is SPC - at least, I erased all previous installations, except for SPC update. Delete SPC and risk my marriage? I don't know maybe some one came across a different solution?

818hi, how's your phone? Still fine?

Awesome! Removing SPC app helped solve the issue for me too! I'll find another call blocker. Working flawlessly till now!

Goodbye SPC

yep, works fine now

Quote Originally Posted by oleg_mamaev View Post
    818hi, how's your phone? Still fine?

OK, instead of removing SPC app and contacted the developer. They fixed an issue with a new update v.1.33 available on the market. Works just fine now, problem solved :-)... SPC is the best call blocker for Android, I've seen so far!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links