FRF72 App Market Hack?

This is a discussion on FRF72 App Market Hack? within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi, Well, I couldn't wait any longer so I updated my phone to FRF50 and then FRF72. The only problem I am having is accessing ...

Thread: FRF72 App Market Hack?

FRF72 App Market Hack?

Hi,
    Well, I couldn't wait any longer so I updated my phone to FRF50 and then FRF72. The only problem I am having is accessing market apps. All my loaded apps seem to be working (except the Pandora widget?), but, as expected, I can't see my purchased apps in the market to see if there are any updates. Also, the two Verizon FIOS apps are missing, and I had removed the FIOS remote control app recently and was thinking of reloading it, but now I can't find it (why is it 15Mb?).

My phone is unrooted running FRF72. Are there any hacks out there for this config that would allow me to see the "missing" apps in the Marketplace?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Found this on xda. Ill be waiting for official froyo but if you can't wait try this

[FIX] See ALL apps in Market (froyo only apps, and paid/protected apps) Automated! - xda-developers
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

I also have this problem I search for "nintaii" or "gameloft" and nothing comes up, even if I use a barcode I cannot find certain apps.

Can someone explain what the script does exactly? some people seem to have problems installing it in that thread.

Will I be able to update to the official froyo later on?

thanks

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links