Help, increased stability issues.

This is a discussion on Help, increased stability issues. within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I have a stock n1 (att). When I got it about 2.5 weeks ago things were by and large stable. I really havent done a ...

Thread: Help, increased stability issues.

Help, increased stability issues.

I have a stock n1 (att). When I got it about 2.5 weeks ago things were by and large stable. I really havent done a any thing crazy to it; no non-market apps, hacks, etc... Ive noticed lately that apps are hanging and sluggish to respond a lot more lately, apps now fc quite often, when I press the home button id say there is a 50% chance that it results in my desktop but with no icons unless I start swiping left or right, ive even had the phone restart itself a few times for no reason or when it starts to hang. I used to use atk (not very aggressively) but ive since stopped and for awhile things seemed better but now I think that was just a coincidence.

Any ideas what's going on or possible solutions? I dont think this is a situation that warrants a return since I dont think its hardware related bc my phone worked better at first. That maybe wishful thinking since my first n1 had HORRIBLE reception and this one is great in that regard.

Im guessing a factory reset could help but I really cant deal with needing to do that every couple of months.

Any ideas?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I would suggest clearing the cache of your browser and market. Check the other apps too and see if they have any cache stored - if they do, clear their cache too. Do not select clear data though, then you will have to re-set up those apps.

I've had an AT&T version for almost 2 months now and have never seen such a problem. I'd still guess that it's a rouge application.

Quote Originally Posted by Beer Goggles View Post
    I've had an AT&T version for almost 2 months now and have never seen such a problem. I'd still guess that it's a rouge application.
    Rouge apps make me indigo...I delete and re-install rogue apps, or dispense with them entirely.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links