USB not working in stock bootloader

This is a discussion on USB not working in stock bootloader within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I'm having a hell of a time unlocking and rooting my stock nexus one. I'm in Singapore and I brought this phone second hand a ...

Thread: USB not working in stock bootloader

USB not working in stock bootloader

I'm having a hell of a time unlocking and rooting my stock nexus one. I'm in Singapore and I brought this phone second hand a couple nights ago. The issue I'm having is no matter what I do I can not get my phone recognized in the fast boot loader. While in windows 7 32bit I can adb in to it and talk to it through there. I've accomplished the same results on a mac 10.6.4 machine and ubuntu 10.4 computer. Debugging mode is enabled, windows drivers are installed, and I'm out of ideas. I'm thinking usb is disable while in fast boot, but I don't know how to check. So i'm hoping someone has something else I can try. Thanks in advance.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Nevermind. got it to work. Followed this and it works.

Full Update Guide - Nexus One Firmware to CyanogenMod - CyanogenMod Wiki

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links