Recovering Applications

This is a discussion on Recovering Applications within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hey everyone, I just updated my phone to Froyo FRF83 and I ran into a problem. I had Helix Launcher 2 set to default and ...

Thread: Recovering Applications

Recovering Applications

Hey everyone, I just updated my phone to Froyo FRF83 and I ran into a problem. I had Helix Launcher 2 set to default and it caused me to go into a force close loop when I updated the phone. I wiped the phone back to factory default and it fixed that problem. My next problem is my phone still has all the app folders but nothing shows up on the phone itself. Like the registry is wiped clean even though the memory still has all the applications. My question is; is there anyway to recover an application?

I use the mobile authenticator for world of warcraft and yes I didn't remove it before I upgraded. So now i'm stuck on the weekend wondering if there is a way to recover that old application. I've redownloaded it but it just assigns the application a new serial number and thats no good. I need the old one back.

I'm not rooted on my phone and its AT&T if that helps.

Appreciate it.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

So how did you get fr83 if you are not rooted?

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

I manually updated it. Went from E?E23 to FRF50 then from that to 83. I did it all last night and it worked fine minus the stupid Helix Launcher 2 got stuck in that loop.

I'm pretty sure you can't recover your app....
    If you are on ATT, and install froyo, then you have unlock your bootloader.

When you downgrade to ERD79 you wipe your phone.
    Call Blizzard Customer service so they can remove your Authenticator. Then add the new one you just install.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links