Anyone else had to factory reset to sort battery issues?

This is a discussion on Anyone else had to factory reset to sort battery issues? within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; When I first upgraded my stock ROM, I cant remember which one but anyway, the battery was depleting within about 3 - 4 hours from ...

Thread: Anyone else had to factory reset to sort battery issues?

Anyone else had to factory reset to sort battery issues?

When I first upgraded my stock ROM, I cant remember which one but anyway, the battery was depleting within about 3 - 4 hours from full charge. I phoned Support expecting them to give me a new battery but they told me to do a factory reset. After being a little dissapointed with thier service as I didn't think it would work, I backed up my settings and apps and followed thier instructions..... it worked perfectly.

Since installing the official Froyo update, the battery issues re-apppeared so I've done a factory reset and again and what do you know, it seems to have fixed the battery issue again! I wonder whats causing this or if its purely coincidental. Anyone else experienced this sort of problem?
    Nothing is perfect, but we must not lose faith in perfection. If we did, everything would be a whole lot worse than it is now!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

interesting.... i'm going to give this a try since my battery life sucks now.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links