blown speaker issues?

This is a discussion on blown speaker issues? within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; my wife and I both have N1's since march. few weeks ago, mine was cracking and popping on the higher volume levels. HTC swapped the ...

Thread: blown speaker issues?

blown speaker issues?

my wife and I both have N1's since march. few weeks ago, mine was cracking and popping on the higher volume levels. HTC swapped the phone out and now I am having issues with the replacement after just a few weeks. All the while, my wife's is fine.

Is this a common issue?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

For regular sound, or speaker phone? Also what is "higher volume levels"? I never had a problem with mine, but I never put my volume above 75%.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyphoenix View Post
    For regular sound, or speaker phone? Also what is "higher volume levels"? I never had a problem with mine, but I never put my volume above 75%.
    regular ear speaker....

50% or higher.... probably on the lower volumes, just can't make it out all that well

HTC is swapping it out again. I can say they have been decent with the service at this point

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links