Pandora One and FroYo

This is a discussion on Pandora One and FroYo within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I just updated (yesterday) to FroYo (Android 2.2) on my Nexus One and I've notice that Pandora One sounds like crap. Is anyone having this ...

Thread: Pandora One and FroYo

Pandora One and FroYo

I just updated (yesterday) to FroYo (Android 2.2) on my Nexus One and I've notice that Pandora One sounds like crap. Is anyone having this problem?

Before the update it sounded fantastic (I was using the high quality mode).

All other audio applications sound fine.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Still very bad.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Beer Goggles View Post
    I just updated (yesterday) to FroYo (Android 2.2) on my Nexus One and I've notice that Pandora One sounds like crap. Is anyone having this problem?

Before the update it sounded fantastic (I was using the high quality mode).

All other audio applications sound fine.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Still very bad.

Yup! When I updated to froyo(first leaked version, a month ago?), I noticed pandora was skipping a lot and I hit a dead air for almost a minute then I skip to the next song, even after I patched to a newer version of pandora, still the same. I had it at high quality mode, still skipping. With all that problem, I went back to cyanogen rom and it worked as before(normal). So now, I'm not sure if I want froyo since that pandora issue occured. Hopefully though, it's been irond out?

Quote Originally Posted by blackstar View Post
    Yup! When I updated to froyo(first leaked version, a month ago?), I noticed pandora was skipping a lot and I hit a dead air for almost a minute then I skip to the next song, even after I patched to a newer version of pandora, still the same. I had it at high quality mode, still skipping. With all that problem, I went back to cyanogen rom and it worked as before(normal). So now, I'm not sure if I want froyo since that pandora issue occured. Hopefully though, it's been irond out?
    I don't think that it's a FroYo problem. More likely a Pandora problem since it's the only audio app that seems to have issues. I'll send Pandora support an email later......

I had the same problem with pandora when I went to FRF50. Pandora would cut out when I drove past a lower signal level location. I didn't have the problem on 2.1. When I went to FRF72 it fixed the problem FRF85 is fine too. I am on FRF91 now but haven't checked Pandora on this patch.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links