the ''missing '' link

This is a discussion on the ''missing '' link within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; hi fellas have got a great link to share with my family -wanted to put it on my N1 so i could open it to ...

Thread: the ''missing '' link

the ''missing '' link

hi fellas have got a great link to share with my family -wanted to put it on my N1 so i could open it to show them - now the hard bit........ have tried opening it on my email acc.(on my N1) / and also putting the shortcut on my sd card........im obviously doing some thing wrong any ideas would be greatfully recieved as always thanks

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Use the chrome to phone app. for instruction, read the instruction...

Downloads - chrometophone - Project Hosting on Google Code

hi sp22 d/l that - couldnt open file.....looked online was then bombarded with registration stuff , could i open it without all that s###e............ as youve gathered im a big style newby !!!!!! thanx

What that is is Chrome to PC. That means you will have to be using chrome as your internet browser on your pc. if you dont use chrome, there is an add-on for firefox that does the same (do a search for foxtophone add-on).

if you have chrome, just download the extension to your chrome browser then download and install the android app onto your phone and install on your phone (you may use a file manager to do this: Estrong, ASTRO, etc. Open the app and register your N1 using your google account. Now everytime you want to send a direct link to your phone from your pc, just click on the chrometophone icon on your chrome browser.

if you dont want to do all this, and open the link from your email on your phone, just log onto your email from your phone's browser and click on the link from there. do not try to click on the link from the email app cause sometimes it does not work.

the latter will be great sp22......u dah man !!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links