How can I install apps on my SD card?

This is a discussion on How can I install apps on my SD card? within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hey there, I bought the Nexus One a week ago, and I'm having a problem with the apps being saved on phone memory, the phone ...

Thread: How can I install apps on my SD card?

How can I install apps on my SD card?

Hey there,

I bought the Nexus One a week ago, and I'm having a problem with the apps being saved on phone memory, the phone memory is too small.
    Is there a way for me to install the apps on the SD card? or just import them or something?

Would really appreciate the help.

Thanks

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Apps to SD is a part of FroYo. However, the app must be written to allow it to be moved there, and at the moment, very few are. You can download an app called "App 2 SD", which will show you which apps allow movement. I'm pretty sure more and more apps will allow this in time.

Thanks for the help.

But is this "App 2 SD" available in the market?is it free?

Yes, it is. And yes, it is

Actually, though, you don't need it to move eligible apps to the SD card. You can go into Settings>Applications>Manage Applications, and open each app listed. If it's eligible to me moved, you'll see a box "Move to SD". If not, that box will be grayed out.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links