Tried installing my OTA but then my screen froze. HELP!

This is a discussion on Tried installing my OTA but then my screen froze. HELP! within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi all, long time reader, first time poster. So I was extremely intoxicated last night at a friends place when I get a notification telling ...

Thread: Tried installing my OTA but then my screen froze. HELP!

Exclamation Tried installing my OTA but then my screen froze. HELP!

Hi all, long time reader, first time poster.

So I was extremely intoxicated last night at a friends place when I get a notification telling me that I have a system update. So of course I press the Install Now button. As soon as I do, I run back to my apt next door to plug my phone in the charger. As I'm about to plug my phone in, my screen goes from the Nexus One start up flaming animation to an all black screen with a 3d version of the while triangle with yellow exclamation point notification sign and a little android robot under it. It's been like this for 13 hours now. I tried calling customer service but my extremely rude roommate wouldn't let me borrow his phone for long. Any ideas as to what's happened to my phone?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

You interrupted the process, and likely need to manually update. See the many guides here to do so.

It appears you may need a new roommate as well. Best of luck with the phone, hopefully you didn't brick it.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links