Cannot get incoming calls on Google Voice

This is a discussion on Cannot get incoming calls on Google Voice within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I have not been getting GV incoming calls since I updated to FRF85b (at least that's when I noticed it). I can make outgoing calls ...

Thread: Cannot get incoming calls on Google Voice

Cannot get incoming calls on Google Voice

I have not been getting GV incoming calls since I updated to FRF85b (at least that's when I noticed it). I can make outgoing calls with no problems. Everything is set up (forwarding, etc) correctly.

Anyone else having this problem?
    Running: unrooted N1 with frf91

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

jah
    I haven't noticed it, although in general GV loses probably 15% of my calls.

Quote Originally Posted by jah View Post
    How do you get that number? If you're losing calls, how do you KNOW that you lost a call?

jah
    Quote Originally Posted by Beer Goggles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jah View Post
    How do you get that number? If you're losing calls, how do you KNOW that you lost a call?
    I don't have substantiation for the exact number, I just know it happens way more frequently than I would like. And I know it happens when I'm sitting here and suddenly I get a new voicemail when the phone says I have great reception. Also I've been hearing a lot that I never answer my phone, which isn't true.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links