Screen seems like pixels are burn

This is a discussion on Screen seems like pixels are burn within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I have no idea about u guys but if u turn your phone to be widescreen. I notice there is pixels discoloration on the left ...

Thread: Screen seems like pixels are burn

Screen seems like pixels are burn

I have no idea about u guys but if u turn your phone to be widescreen. I notice there is pixels discoloration on the left side of the screen where the drop down is normally at when the phone is held in its normal upright position. Check it out and let me know if this is the case for some of u. My phone is about 5 months old.

Sent from my Nexus One
    Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of good courage;be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest. Joshua 1:9

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Not so on my almost 7 month old Nexus. Clear as a bell, sliding homescreens with attention focused on that area, and nothing.

Mine either. Normal white screen for me. I used browser and my home page is the default Google search.

Mine is OK, but I have read of this burn-in on other sites, where users were surprised it happened because supposedly it shouldn't on an amoled screen. After reading that, I switched to LauncherPro and make use of its hide the notification bar feature. I think a few other launchers now provide this feature, too. Sadly, there does not seem to be any way to fix it once it happens to you.

i noticed yesterday that i have some screen burn of the top bar on my N1.

I was using a flashlight app where the screen is just plain white and noticed a slightly discoloured bar ( very pale yellow) bar along the top of the phone. When i look closer i can see that there are burned in images of the battery indicator, signal indicator, clock and 3g identifier.

I didn't think mobile phones would be affected by screen burn!

learn something new every day.

No burn...touch wood...grace of God

that's a shame...

I really enjoy that notification bar.

I have also noticed a bit of the same issue. I've taken to sliding the notification bar off the screen using ADW Launcher, and rarely leave the screen 'always on' any more. Not a big issue to me at this point, but one I have noticed.

Using LauncherPro, I have it set to hide Notification bar upon second 'home' tap, and I routinely tap home twice with a brief pause to see the N bar. Screen is set to dim in 1 minute, and so far still no burn-in.

Mine is okay

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links