post froyo trackball colours

This is a discussion on post froyo trackball colours within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hey all, i've got froyo installed and want to try out the coloured LED's. I'm using ChompSMS which allows you to change the LED colour ...

Thread: post froyo trackball colours

post froyo trackball colours

Hey all, i've got froyo installed and want to try out the coloured LED's. I'm using ChompSMS which allows you to change the LED colour to what you want but somehow it doesn't work.

I've also installed another prog this morning called Blink but again setting a different coloured LED for when i receive a call doesn't have any effect and it just flashes in the standard white.

Any ideas if i have to "activate" it somehow in settings or can anyone recommend any prog that will make them work.

I got my flash, i got my bluetooth voice dialling (works very well), got my wifi hotspot tethering malarky but i'd love to have multicoloured LED's!!

cheers.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

White might indicate your screen is lit..the colors notifications work with a dark screen...put it to sleep to test.

cheers AW7, i was being a total noob. Expected them to light up when the phone was on, have since read they only activate when the phone is off!

Got a nice orange flash action going on now when i've a missed call!

I've installed Blink too and the low battery notification did not light the trackball as I set it to. I did get a notification in my bar though that the battery was low.
    Any ideas how to get it to work like it says?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links