Bulk SMS Problem

This is a discussion on Bulk SMS Problem within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Been having problem to send bulk sms'es since day 1 getting the phone , each time i send bulk msg , like 10 to 15 ...

Thread: Bulk SMS Problem

Bulk SMS Problem

Been having problem to send bulk sms'es since day 1 getting the phone , each time i send bulk msg , like 10 to 15 contacts at once ,i will get around 9 failed to send sms, which i have to click one by one to resend it. Anyone has similar problem ? i dont know what the way to rectify the problem

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Although I've never had this problem, I've read about it many times. I send SMS to groups all the time for work and the stock Messaging app is not suited for it.

Try Handcent SMS v3.1 Application for Android | Communication You can send group SMS easily. It hasn't failed me yet.

Quote Originally Posted by rioja View Post
    Although I've never had this problem, I've read about it many times. I send SMS to groups all the time for work and the stock Messaging app is not suited for it.

Try Handcent SMS v3.1 Application for Android | Communication You can send group SMS easily. It hasn't failed me yet.
    I been using handcent sms all these while.not really get a solution on how to fix it. I've to rely on my old nokia for this .

Quote Originally Posted by reventon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rioja View Post

I been using handcent sms all these while.not really get a solution on how to fix it. I've to rely on my old nokia for this .
    I've even tried ChompSMS...

Same Problem

I need to send these reports out to the team first thing every morning...

Pls Help

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links