Froyo Won't Upload Photos

This is a discussion on Froyo Won't Upload Photos within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Go into my Gallery, select a photo to upload to Picasa and I get this error: "The application My Uploads (process.com.google.android.apps.uploader) has stopped unexpectedly. Please ...

Thread: Froyo Won't Upload Photos

Froyo Won't Upload Photos

Go into my Gallery, select a photo to upload to Picasa and I get this error:

"The application My Uploads (process.com.google.android.apps.uploader) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again."

Where do I even begin to diagnose the problem. It was working fine uploading hundreds of photos until suddenly it stopped at one photo and now it won't upload anything anymore.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I had the same issue on my Nexus One. It occurs when the uploader is failing, in my case I deleted images it was trying to upload. I constantly got the error: process com.google.android.apps.uploader has stopped etc.

To solve this:
    Settings -> Applications -> Manage Applications -> Filter - select running applications

In the list will be the uploader process. Select it and press "clear data". This will now make it forget about any broken uploads. I uploaded many photos after clearing data and it worked without problem.

Or just reboot

I tried reboot many time and it didn't improve the situation. I find it working now after clearing data as mentioned in my post.

Oops, I had forgotten that I had posted my problem here as well. Indeed the only solution was clearing the cache. Rebooting several times did not fix the problem because the cache was not stored in RAM. The phone is all good to go right now. In my case I had a photo taken by the built in camera that was corrupted.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links