SD card issues on FRF91

This is a discussion on SD card issues on FRF91 within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hey guys, I received my OTA over the weekend. I did the update, worst idea EVAR! For some reason now I have some serious SD ...

Thread: SD card issues on FRF91

Thumbs up SD card issues on FRF91

Hey guys,
    I received my OTA over the weekend. I did the update, worst idea EVAR! For some reason now I have some serious SD card issues. I have a 16gb card that now no longer is read by my PC. and for some reason everytime I try to copy my "music" folder to it, it errors out.

I don't know if this is a common occurance or what it is, but I never had this problem when i had FRF50 on here. Any help would be greatly apperciated. I am not stuck listening to pandora or last.fm

please advise.

thanks.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

While AFAIK it's designed more for the developer option, you should probably download the android SDK, which you can run and select only the USB driver for 2.2(so you don't have to download all the SDKs for all the releases ) and see if that helps.

There's a bunch of guides around, I found this one here:

How to Install ADB or USB Drivers on Android Devices | TechPetals

DT

Quote Originally Posted by DThor View Post
    While AFAIK it's designed more for the developer option, you should probably download the android SDK, which you can run and select only the USB driver for 2.2(so you don't have to download all the SDKs for all the releases ) and see if that helps.

There's a bunch of guides around, I found this one here:

How to Install ADB or USB Drivers on Android Devices | TechPetals

DT
    Thanks DThor, I ended up just getting my SD card replaced and seems to have resolved my issue, really weird though.. ya never really see SD cards going bad. I have had the driver installed also and tried going that way and was unsuccessful. I think the card may seriously have been bad.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links