keyboard randomly pops up

This is a discussion on keyboard randomly pops up within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; so since the updates i have been having an issue with my keyboard randomly popping up usually online and hitting the back button removes it ...

Thread: keyboard randomly pops up

keyboard randomly pops up

so since the updates i have been having an issue with my keyboard randomly popping up usually online and hitting the back button removes it but it is getting annoying anyone else having this problem or know how to stop it

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I've noticed my screen is more sensitive since the update. Is it possible you are holding the menu button just a little longer than you need to? If I long-press on my menu button, the keyboard always pops up. Just a wild guess that maybe that's your situation?

no thats not it no long press just happens when i open a new window when clicking on something on a website mainly usually on a site with flash going

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links