Screen freeze and force crash since froyo....

This is a discussion on Screen freeze and force crash since froyo.... within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Had my Nexus since feb and march and had no problems with it untill now. Received the 2.2 andriod update on saturday night and since ...

Thread: Screen freeze and force crash since froyo....

Screen freeze and force crash since froyo....

Had my Nexus since feb and march and had no problems with it untill now. Received the 2.2 andriod update on saturday night and since then have had the following problems:

Screen freeze of 2-3 seconds when navigating between pages and opening apps, (not everytime).

Not unlocking/powering up from sleep mode when i press the button (usually requries second press a few seconds later so might be to do with above problem).

Force close of apps such as hand cent, twidroid and dolphin - which didn't happen before update.

Battery drain seems a lot faster now - even when using task managers to close unnecesary applications.

Any ideas about what needs to be done?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Yeah, a factory reset.

Bit of a pain, but my guess is it will flush away your problems. Be sure to get a decent backup program first to backup things like call log, desktop layout, etc.

DT

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links