No Pictures within body of emails all as attachments

This is a discussion on No Pictures within body of emails all as attachments within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi there, Wonder if someone can help. I received my Nexus one phone a couple of days ago and still getting used to it. I ...

Thread: No Pictures within body of emails all as attachments

No Pictures within body of emails all as attachments

Hi there,

Wonder if someone can help. I received my Nexus one phone a couple of days ago and still getting used to it.

I have synced my outlook and receiving email fine but none of the pictures within the body of email show up and just come through as attachments.

An example is I get a daily email with houses for sale coming through and now all I get is the same email with url's and a whole stack of attachments that I have to open rather than beng able to view it in the way it was intended (thumbnail pictures and brief description).

This is the case with every type of picture including jpg auto signatures from clients.

Is there a setting that I need to change?

Many thanks

Dominic
    Sydney/Australia

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Not sure if this will help, but I noticed after I upgraded to Froyo and installed Flash, those type of emails came in on my Nexus One and had a button for me to tap labeled Show Pictures. Do you have that button at the top right hand side of your email?
    My sister uses smiley faces in her emails and up until Froyo and Flash were installed those were a box in the email and an attachment to the email.

Quote Originally Posted by N1David View Post
    Not sure if this will help, but I noticed after I upgraded to Froyo and installed Flash, those type of emails came in on my Nexus One and had a button for me to tap labeled Show Pictures. Do you have that button at the top right hand side of your email?
    My sister uses smiley faces in her emails and up until Froyo and Flash were installed those were a box in the email and an attachment to the email.
    Thanks for the reply, I don't believe the upgrade is available in Australia yet as the phone was only released a few days ago and I've come across a few sites with people moaning that we wont get the upgrade for ages due to vodafone!

I did have the option to show pictures with the gmails that came through when I set up an account a few days ago but no option for my outlook emails. I'm surprised no one else has mentioned this on any forums hence I though it must be a simple fix I have overlooked?

Cheers

Dominic

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links