Image burned

This is a discussion on Image burned within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hey. I am a second owner of a Nexus One. I owned it for 2 days now and I have noticed there is an image ...

Thread: Image burned

Image burned

Hey. I am a second owner of a Nexus One. I owned it for 2 days now and I have noticed there is an image burned of a digital clock on it. And the owner before me admits she has used the digital clock app before. I can only see it when its on light / white background you can see it.

Idk... my questions are... should i worry? does anyone else has noticed this with other apps?

The previous owner has also rooted this phone too. So far from what i have read is I cannot use my warranty if my phone is rooted. And one cannot go back to original factory settings because of the "rom" or some sort (I'm still learning haha) Is that true? I'd like to use my warranty by when it comes close to the warranty expiring.

Please and Thank you.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Hi,

There is a bit of confusion over the whole warranty issue with unlocked phones.

Basically once the bootloader is unlocked you can't 're-lock' it.

This means that the warranty is invalidated. However some people have stated that if the problem is hardware related, HTC have said to some that they would still honour the warranty for that. You would have to ring them up and find out.

You CAN go back to the official stock Rom, because your bootloader is unlocked, which means you can flash any Rom you want. You would have to do some digging about how to do this if you are new to the process. I would recommend going to official frf stock build before sorting any warranty stuff out.

If the person sold you the nexus without informing you of the burn on screen, I would try to claim a refund off them.

That's my limited understanding of your situation anyway. Hope it helps.

Thanks it does. When the warranty about to expire, ill just call em up and see how it goes.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links