Issues with not being able to make calls.

This is a discussion on Issues with not being able to make calls. within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hello I am new to the forum and have to say I love the nexus one.!! I have had all type of phone such as ...

Thread: Issues with not being able to make calls.

Exclamation Issues with not being able to make calls.

Hello I am new to the forum and have to say I love the nexus one.!! I have had all type of phone such as BB, Iphone, sidekick and other phones but this phone is just sweet.

However I am having issue with not being able to send text messages but can receive them. The issue started after I started the 2.2 upgrade and the phone froze sometime so I decided to get a phone swap.

the first day I received my new nexus one the issue of it freeze disappeared,and the text was working fine. The second day the text issue reappeared and was not able to reply to any of my text or send new ones. Then I am also having issue with not being able to hear anyone when I make a call unless I connect the headset or put it on speaker.

Please help me I have done everything to fix it. I am getting another swap but am wondering if anyone else had the same issue as mines

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

What are you doing to your phones that 2 of them broke?

Quote Originally Posted by keyplyr View Post
    What are you doing to your phones that 2 of them broke?

If I what I was doing wrong I wont not be asking what is wrong here.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links