Pls help ! My nexus one is bricked :(

This is a discussion on Pls help ! My nexus one is bricked :( within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; thanks lionsson for the advice, sadly still no sign of life - nothing happens Originally Posted by lionsson I know there are several trick like ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pls help ! My nexus one is bricked :(

Unhappy no luck

thanks lionsson for the advice, sadly still no sign of life - nothing happens
    Quote Originally Posted by lionsson View Post
    I know there are several trick like press and hold power + volume down and I think there's another one I think it's press and hold the power + volume down + trackball, if you are able to get in recovery mode download this file and put it into your sdcard and rename it "PASSIMG.zip" and load it up in fastboot.

i had this happen to me once. except in my case i got the same symptoms you have from just turning it off during normal operations.

i fixed it by taking out the battery for 5 minutes then reinserting and turning it on. maybe i was just lucky, but hope it works

I'm sorry my friend I think HTC is the only one that can help us now.

Hello there....I had that same problem on Tuesday of last week. I didn't know what happened to my phone..It wouldn't start up. I tried everything and still no hope. So I called up HTC and they are sending me another phone minus the battery, sim card and back for an even swap...The catch for them to even swap it out is to charge my debit card for $529 and place it on hold until they receive my phone which i have to fedex to them within 10 days. In the meantime they sent me an email on Friday that my new phone will be arriving 2morrow b4 3pm through fedex.....Hope everything goes easy

Quote Originally Posted by mischievouslibra View Post
    Hello there....I had that same problem on Tuesday of last week. I didn't know what happened to my phone..It wouldn't start up. I tried everything and still no hope. So I called up HTC and they are sending me another phone minus the battery, sim card and back for an even swap...The catch for them to even swap it out is to charge my debit card for $529 and place it on hold until they receive my phone which i have to fedex to them within 10 days. In the meantime they sent me an email on Friday that my new phone will be arriving 2morrow b4 3pm through fedex.....Hope everything goes easy
    thats exactly what they will do. More than likely both of you will get at least some credit if not alot of credit (or all) for your return.
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010
    Enomther 2.10.1 Froyo Release

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links