Pls help ! My nexus one is bricked :(

This is a discussion on Pls help ! My nexus one is bricked :( within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hello there, I saw forum postings in which it is adviced not pull out the battery while the updating the nexus one to 2.2. Actually ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pls help ! My nexus one is bricked :(

Unhappy Pls help ! My nexus one is bricked :(

Hello there, I saw forum postings in which it is adviced not pull out the battery while the updating the nexus one to 2.2. Actually while updating my nexus one got stuck at the screen showing the box and arrow out showing the android icon for like 30 mins or so. I decided to remove the battery and restart my phone. It seems it was the wrong decision. Now my phone is completely dead. It will not power up or show any lights when connected to the wall charger or USB. Even my computer does not detect it. As you can imagine I am sad and feel I should I have just waited for the update to complete. Is there a way I can spring back the nexus one to life? Thanks

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Oh dear I feel so sorry for you.

I'm not sure what you can do... So it doesn't respond when you try to turn it on? Does it not turn on when you try booting in recovery mode?

there was a radio update in the Froyo update, looks like you did a hard reset and bricked your phone.

I would call HTC and tell them the story that this happened with an OTA and see what it will take to have them fix it. Nothing you can do.
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010
    Enomther 2.10.1 Froyo Release

Guess there's nothing you can do then Hope all goes well for you!

Nexus one bricked

Nope. It just doesn't do anything at all. I tried, with pressing the trackball and power button, volume down press and power-button - no sign of life.

Quote Originally Posted by FC1032 View Post
    Oh dear I feel so sorry for you.

I'm not sure what you can do... So it doesn't respond when you try to turn it on? Does it not turn on when you try booting in recovery mode?

thanks for the tip

Yeah, thanks for the advice, it seems there isn't any other option.

Quote Originally Posted by dimmakherbs View Post
    there was a radio update in the Froyo update, looks like you did a hard reset and bricked your phone.

I would call HTC and tell them the story that this happened with an OTA and see what it will take to have them fix it. Nothing you can do.

:(

I will have to go to HTC for repair, that is my final option

Quote Originally Posted by FC1032 View Post
    Guess there's nothing you can do then Hope all goes well for you!

can you get to recovery mode by pressing the power button and the trackball at the same time.

no response

I have tried that, nothing happens

Quote Originally Posted by lionsson View Post
    can you get to recovery mode by pressing the power button and the trackball at the same time.

I know there are several trick like press and hold power + volume down and I think there's another one I think it's press and hold the power + volume down + trackball, if you are able to get in recovery mode download this file and put it into your sdcard and rename it "PASSIMG.zip" and load it up in fastboot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links