N1 playing music when not asked to

This is a discussion on N1 playing music when not asked to within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I have obviously the default music player and subsonic steaming music player ( Subsonic Free Music Streamer ). But for some reason I will ...

Thread: N1 playing music when not asked to

N1 playing music when not asked to

I have obviously the default music player and subsonic steaming music player (Subsonic Free Music Streamer). But for some reason I will be sitting in my room all alone and I start hearing a song. Not the last song I played but a random song in my library. Erie and wierd, I've tried killing both apps but the music keeps playing. Has anyone had this happen before?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Which app is actually playing the music?

Don't know there is not play button in the notifications bar

D/L Taskiller Free. When it happens, launch TK and see what apps are running, and use process of elimination (HA! literally and figuratively!) to determine the culprit. Only issue I have with Subsonic is the Notification Icon remains after I stop AND kill the process. It eventually clears sometime later..I have told Sindre about it.

I'll give that a try, my task killer sucks. Yeah Subsonic notifications are annoying. Especially if the file can't be downloaded.

Quote Originally Posted by joshspoon View Post
    I'll give that a try, my task killer sucks. Yeah Subsonic notifications are annoying. Especially if the file can't be downloaded.
    Yep, my server seems to 'go down' at the most inopportune time! Get it? Inoper-tune.../I kill myself!

Quote Originally Posted by joshspoon View Post
    I have obviously the default music player and subsonic steaming music player (Subsonic Free Music Streamer). But for some reason I will be sitting in my room all alone and I start hearing a song. Not the last song I played but a random song in my library. Erie and wierd, I've tried killing both apps but the music keeps playing. Has anyone had this happen before?
    If your phone starts playing "Unchained Melody" from the movie Ghost, I would
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

jah
    Fwiw I've had this happen, too. Was using subsonic and the default player started playing. Happened when I woke it w track ball.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links