phone vibrates 7 times when tryin to reboot

This is a discussion on phone vibrates 7 times when tryin to reboot within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Ever since i manually updated to frf91 sometimes when i try to turn my phone back on it'll just vibrate 7 times an then it ...

Thread: phone vibrates 7 times when tryin to reboot

phone vibrates 7 times when tryin to reboot

Ever since i manually updated to frf91 sometimes when i try to turn my phone back on it'll just vibrate 7 times an then it wont power on also sometimes my lock screen freezes when i go to wake my phone an i got to reboot my phone to unlock it an that's when it'll just vibrant the 7 times an ill have to remove the battery to get things to work right again. This never happened until i manually updated. Does anyone know how to fix this or what the problem is? Any help will be appreciated

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by chris6278 View Post
    Ever since i manually updated to frf91 sometimes when i try to turn my phone back on it'll just vibrate 7 times an then it wont power on also sometimes my lock screen freezes when i go to wake my phone an i got to reboot my phone to unlock it an that's when it'll just vibrant the 7 times an ill have to remove the battery to get things to work right again. This never happened until i manually updated. Does anyone know how to fix this or what the problem is? Any help will be appreciated

Does it heat up when it's doing this?

No it doesnt heat up. Ive tried a factory reset an it helps for awhile but the problem comes back

My Nexus one vibrates when I want to turn it on

I have this big issue that makes me mad !!!! My HTC vibrates 5 times when I tunr it off and want to turn it on, and then it doesn't respond anymore. I always have to put the battery off 5 times too for having it turned on normally again... I've already done an hard rest but the problem remains... Someone to help me please? (sorry for my bad english, I don't speak it fluently)

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links