Wi-Fi Hotspot Issue?

This is a discussion on Wi-Fi Hotspot Issue? within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Today was the second time I attempted to use the Wi-Fi Hot spot feature on my nexus one(FRF91). I've seen this issue both times I've ...

Thread: Wi-Fi Hotspot Issue?

Wi-Fi Hotspot Issue?

Today was the second time I attempted to use the Wi-Fi Hot spot feature on my nexus one(FRF91). I've seen this issue both times I've used this feature and would like to know if anyone else has seen it?

Issue:
    The Hot spot works for about 5 minutes then my laptop loses conection to the network. All attempts to reconnect fail but the network is still visible to the laptop. It was the end of my lunch break so I just decided to give up and put my laptop away. Later I tried to use my Nexus one to find that it was responding sluggishly. When I tried to unlock the screen the touch screen would be unresponsive for several seconds and the power button did not always turn the screen on. It took several presses of the power button before the screen came on. In addition the phone was warm and it seems as though the power level was lower than it probably should have been.

Is anyone else seeing this issue?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Do you have the App Green Power installed and running? That can make it so you lose signal on and off to preserve battery

Nope. I've never heard of that app.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links