Beautiful Live weather+Beautiful Widgets

This is a discussion on Beautiful Live weather+Beautiful Widgets within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I have Beautiful Live Weather wallpaper and Beautiful Widgets installed. In settings of Beautiful live weather it saYS unlocked for Beautiful widgets but I only ...

Thread: Beautiful Live weather+Beautiful Widgets

Beautiful Live weather+Beautiful Widgets

I have Beautiful Live Weather wallpaper and Beautiful Widgets installed. In settings of Beautiful live weather it saYS unlocked for Beautiful widgets but I only get a Sun and clear sky. I have tried with Home and smaller widget on screen also. But the live weather will only show a sun eventhough it is raining and the Beautiful widget shows rain. I laos have tried refreshing and even refreshing the wallpaper.

Does it need certain settings only to work?

2. # ADS
    Ads
    Google Advertisement
    Android.net is the premier Android Forum on the internet.

If you long-press on a blank spot on one of your home screens, select Wallpapers, then select Configure. That should bring you to the settings for your Beautiful Live Weather wallpaper. Look towards the bottom of that screen and be sure it says "Unlocked!" and then check off the other settings as you want. For example, I selected to Animate the Sun/Moon and to Disable the Grass.

Then, if it still isn't working for you, re-check your Beautiful Weather widget's settings. Perhaps your refreshing rate isn't set often enough to display the changes in weather (mine is set to every 30 minutes). Also re-check which applications you are using for the "When tapping ..." selections for the time, date, and especially forecast. For example, I like to use The Weather Channel for the forecast. If you are seeing double suns/moons, be sure to check the Hide Weather Icon which will then only show the sun and moon animating on the home screen, if that is what you like.

In my area, this combination of widget and wallpaper shows the actual weather, within the update window you have selected (again, for me it is 30 minutes). Here, the weather changes frequently, so this wallpaper is one of my favorites. If I travel to Florida, however, it never seems to update because the weather is the same all the time, sunny and beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Maris View Post
    If you long-press on a blank spot on one of your home screens, select Wallpapers, then select Configure. That should bring you to the settings for your Beautiful Live Weather wallpaper. Look towards the bottom of that screen and be sure it says "Unlocked!" and then check off the other settings as you want. For example, I selected to Animate the Sun/Moon and to Disable the Grass.

Then, if it still isn't working for you, re-check your Beautiful Weather widget's settings. Perhaps your refreshing rate isn't set often enough to display the changes in weather (mine is set to every 30 minutes). Also re-check which applications you are using for the "When tapping ..." selections for the time, date, and especially forecast. For example, I like to use The Weather Channel for the forecast. If you are seeing double suns/moons, be sure to check the Hide Weather Icon which will then only show the sun and moon animating on the home screen, if that is what you like.

In my area, this combination of widget and wallpaper shows the actual weather, within the update window you have selected (again, for me it is 30 minutes). Here, the weather changes frequently, so this wallpaper is one of my favorites. If I travel to Florida, however, it never seems to update because the weather is the same all the time, sunny and beautiful.
    When I go to configure for Wallpaper, I have Animate Sun and moon checked, Update on Click checked, Disable Grass unchecked(I even tried checked), CPU HOG Checked, 15 FPS, Unlocked beautiful widgets detected

It still will only have a Sun which is weird

For Beautiful Home I have

Default city
    Fort Erie, ON, L2A2E4

24 hour format
    Unchecked

Celcius Temp
    Uncheckd

Geolocation
    Checked

Use GPS
    Checked

Refreshing rate

Force English
    Unchecked

Sunrise/sunset
    Official

Temp Notification
    Checked

Forcast opening effect
    Checked

Clock font
    Android

Application for 3 tapping
    Beautiful live weather

Short date & hide background
    Unchecked

BG Transparency
    Opaque

try changing the Sunrise/Sunset option to astronomical that worked for me

I feel like a Dumbass lol. It works now. I apparently didn't have the latest version of BW. I had 2.99 and the latest is 2.999

Go heat!

Quote Originally Posted by Maris View Post

MIAMI HEAT-A dynasty is born! sorry Ohio :rofl3:

Ads