Internal space problem

This is a discussion on Internal space problem within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; So anyone will have a fix for this issue? Its ridiculous when i cant install anything nor receiving sms under 20mb internal space. Anyone tried ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Internal space problem

So anyone will have a fix for this issue? Its ridiculous when i cant install anything nor receiving sms under 20mb internal space. Anyone tried a factory reset if help?

By the way, i am using Handsentsms, and running 2.2 FRF91.

I have the "Mini Info" Widget on my Home Screen

and

keep 50MB head room, when it drops below that i do 2 things-

1) Open my Stock Browser> Options> More Settings
    Clear Cache
    Clear History

This generally brings my headroom back to 50MB

2) Occasional i have to go into Setting> Manage Applications> All Applications> Sort by Size> Clear Cache (NOT DATA) (of slightly irrelevant programmes , such as BlueRSS, AG Newspapers, Twitter, Facebook, Twicca, etc)

(i AVOID Contact, Calendar and Gmail cache clearing.. caused me a lot of bother)

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by aseems View Post
    I have the "Mini Info" Widget on my Home Screen

and

keep 50MB head room, when it drops below that i do 2 things-

1) Open my Stock Browser> Options> More Settings
    Clear Cache
    Clear History

This generally brings my headroom back to 50MB

2) Occasional i have to go into Setting> Manage Applications> All Applications> Sort by Size> Clear Cache (NOT DATA) (of slightly irrelevant programmes , such as BlueRSS, AG Newspapers, Twitter, Facebook, Twicca, etc)

(i AVOID Contact, Calendar and Gmail cache clearing.. caused me a lot of bother)

Cheers

Thanks for the tips, I acturally use "Mini info" too. It shows 20Mb now and after i did the cache clear from my browser it jump up to 25mb. But do I really need to keep certain internal space to have my OS run without gettting low space warning? Usually games having huge size and so making my N1 running out of space.

Quote Originally Posted by wingod View Post
    Thanks for the tips, I acturally use "Mini info" too. It shows 20Mb now and after i did the cache clear from my browser it jump up to 25mb. But do I really need to keep certain internal space to have my OS run without gettting low space warning? Usually games having huge size and so making my N1 running out of space.
    I'd still like to know what's giving you that warning, because I often go below 20MB and I don't get that warning. FroYo FRF91.

Quote Originally Posted by Beer Goggles View Post
    I'd still like to know what's giving you that warning, because I often go below 20MB and I don't get that warning. FroYo FRF91.

try going down to 13mb by installing some apps and wait 5 minutes, then text urself

Quote Originally Posted by insomnium View Post

try going down to 13mb by installing some apps and wait 5 minutes, then text urself
    What do you mean by text yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by insomnium View Post

What do you mean by text yourself?
    :rofl3::rofl3:

i think he means send yourself an SMS

go text yourself!

I tried my best to install apps until 16Mb left, it has a 'Internal space full" warning. I then sms myself using Handcent. After it seems nothing special happened? Still has the warning of internal space full and sms full.

Win go d I think you're a POWER USER! I feel you'll need to root your N1 overclock and mod it out with SUPER ROMS and what have you ...

all the best
    And keep smiling
    There's nothing your n1 can't do if treated right!
    Cheers

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links