Screen lock/unlock button failing?

This is a discussion on Screen lock/unlock button failing? within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I've had my Nexus one since February and everything seemed to work greate until recently. I am not sure if this is latest Froyo related ...

Thread: Screen lock/unlock button failing?

Screen lock/unlock button failing?

I've had my Nexus one since February and everything seemed to work greate until recently. I am not sure if this is latest Froyo related or hardware failing, basically the screen lock button sometimes takes 2-3 tries to activate. Has anyone reported this before?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I have Not heard of that before. Have you powered it off and took the battery out for 30 sec. if not I would try that first.
    One Nexus To Rule Them All!

Yes, I've tried rebooting phone several times and I even went ahead and reset it and it's still an issue. Seems like button is wearing off.

Just talked to HTC and they said it's a known issue for devices built prior to April. They are sending replacement device now.

Yeah :I got one of the first models and i had the same problem. They just sent me a new one and its perfect

I'm glad HTC was able to help.
    One Nexus To Rule Them All!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links