I need help / Recovery and Reboot mode

This is a discussion on I need help / Recovery and Reboot mode within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hello all Yesterday was my last day in U.S.. The last thing I did was to go to Best Buy and get an Invisible Shield ...

Thread: I need help / Recovery and Reboot mode

I need help / Recovery and Reboot mode

Hello all

Yesterday was my last day in U.S.. The last thing I did was to go to Best Buy and get an Invisible Shield to my Nexus One. The guy on Best Buy installed it for me. I thought the installation process was very weird, because you need to put a liquid on the screem and remove the excess with a flat plastic thing. I'm afraid that the liquid went inside my Nexus One through the ball button.

Now comes the problem: After bringing my Nexus One to Best Buy it was working fine. Then I left to the airport. In the boarding room, I tried to turn it on, and a weird boot screem appeared. I select recovery mode and waited to see what happens. The screem for recovery mode runed for about half an hour and nothing happened. Then it was time to board the plane and I turned the Nexus One off by briefly removing the battery. In the last minute before boarding the plane, I tried one again to turn the cell phone on. Again the same screem appeared. The problem that time was that the volume buttons didn't scroll the screem. I turned the N1 off again, using the same process described above and boarded the plane.

This morning I tried to turn the Nexus One on, but nothing happened. I hope that it just ran out of battery.

I'm in Brazil for good, and I'm really affraid that this problem will mess with my Nexus One for real, and I won't be able to send it to HTC from Brazil.

Should I go into dispair now or this problem has a solution?

I'm in another boarding room now, taking a conection to my hometown. I can't use the charger because it is in my suitcase.

PLEASE ENLIGHT ME.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

The N1 is working fine. I'm surprised that nobody helped me.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links