Can't remove contact picture

This is a discussion on Can't remove contact picture within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I had a contact setup and had the facebook picture as their contact image. I then manually changed it to a different picture but later ...

Thread: Can't remove contact picture

Can't remove contact picture

I had a contact setup and had the facebook picture as their contact image. I then manually changed it to a different picture but later decided to just use their facebook one. I edited the contact and removed the contact picture and resync'd facebook but the image I manually assigned still is showing up as that persons picture in my contact list.

If I go to edit the contact the icon shows nothing but looking at the contact list and when the person calls that manual picture is still assigned. How can I get that to clear so the facebook icon is used again?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I would remove your Facebook account from your phone, let it sync, then add your Facebook account again. There might be a bug that's causing a conflict.

See if that works.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

SyncMyPix is a app that sync your pictures from Facebook, make sure you go to settings and select HQ pictures.

Click or scan the QR from your N1

does that person still have their phone number posted on their facebook page? i noticed my phone only has contact pics for people on my firends list that actually put their phone number on their face book page. the phone did that itself when i first got it.

Quote Originally Posted by eric1589 View Post
    does that person still have their phone number posted on their facebook page? i noticed my phone only has contact pics for people on my firends list that actually put their phone number on their face book page. the phone did that itself when i first got it.
    That person never had their phone number in their facebook profile. Actually most of my contacts don't have their number in their facebook profile.

Trying the removal of Facebook account and resync...hopefully it works.

Quote Originally Posted by AhmedEltawil View Post
    I would remove your Facebook account from your phone, let it sync, then add your Facebook account again. There might be a bug that's causing a conflict.

See if that works.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    That seemed to work. Hope i don't have to do this anytime i manually assign a pic then remove it.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links