Gallery Issues

This is a discussion on Gallery Issues within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; When I choose the gallery icon, my gallery never loads the first time. I usually have to fiddle by opening, closing, clicking the camera icon, ...

Thread: Gallery Issues

Gallery Issues

When I choose the gallery icon, my gallery never loads the first time. I usually have to fiddle by opening, closing, clicking the camera icon, going back to gallery, etc. before it loads my pictures. What gives?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Twitter
    Nd1razor
    This happened to me aswell, im not sure what the problem was, but it sorted itself out after a few weeks.

I was on the media release of 2.2 when it started, it got better over time, then i upgradred to the full 2.2 and was completely solved.

not too sure what the cause is tho :\

i get this lag for like 2 seconds before its loads.

Mine takes waaaay more than 2 seconds. And it has been happening for weeks. No suggestions?

Anybody have an idea of what I can do?

Perhaps some of the indexing got corrupted. Do you have a lot of pictures? If you delete the thumbnails it will re-create them, but it might take some time if you have loads of pictures.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links