Nexus One MMS audio file problem

This is a discussion on Nexus One MMS audio file problem within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I recently got a mms of an audio file. I have the download button for the message, but when I press it, it appears as ...

Thread: Nexus One MMS audio file problem

Nexus One MMS audio file problem

I recently got a mms of an audio file. I have the download button for the message, but when I press it, it appears as if it's downloading and then stops as if it finished even though it didn't download into anywhere. Anyone else having this problem? I can download picture messages just fine.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

and it appears that I also cannot send audio files

Usually anything you download will appear in the downloads folder of your SD card. You can use a file manager such as Astro to open/move it.

When you want to attach audio to your message, select the menu key and then audio from the pop-up menu.

The downloads folder in gallery is also the downloads folder you are talking about, am I correct?

I am aware of how to send audio messages...if I didn't know how to, I wouldn't say I wouldn't be able to.

The problem after I press the send button; the audio file simply does not send and is stuck in the sending state.

I use a free app called "Attachment to SD" to DL files from MMS. Just install it and let it run in the background. It doesn't open or do anything until you need it with other apps, then when you long press a file to download it will present options. Works terrific.

The app doesn't work on mms, does it? A long press doesn't bring up anything with that app installed.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links